Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Still Reaching


Almost a year later and I'm still dreaming. I still feel like Intentional's Happy Days needs a wider audience and a high profile review. I still feel like it needs to be part of the conversation that artists have with this play. The way I had a conversation with productions previous to mine by reading reviews in the Billy Rose Theater Collection at the Lincoln Center Library. It doesn't feel like it's been almost a year but it has.
I've had more talks with people who can give us advice and have new leads on more people to talk to. A packet of materials to give to potential theaters has been developed. It's quite nice - with photos, a quote sheet, an example of our edits and a copy of the chapbook of poems Winnie can't remember. A budget is being created. We're getting closer.

No comments: